Senior Reps Must:
- have an active Facebook account where you can share your Senior portraits and tell your friends about Boone Studios. Having an Instagram account is a plus, but not required.
- have parent or legal guardian's permission to participate, if you are under the age of 18.
- be a current Junior or Senior at ANY of the Tri-Cities high schools.
- be comfortable in front of a camera and take direction easily.
- must "like" Boone Studios on Facebook and if possible follow us on Instagram.
- One free mini Senior Portrait session (total savings: $45)
- 10 % off any Senior print packages (savings of up to $24)
- For every Senior Session booked by a referral from you, you will get the choice of:
- 8x10 print of your choice
- 20 Custom designed Senior postcards
- 16 wallet size prints with the photo of your choice
How to Apply:
Let us know your name and your email address so we can contact you. Then in the message section tell us a little about yourself.
- What high school do you attend? When will you graduate?
- Do you play sports? Instruments? Have any cool hobbies?
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- Why do you want to be a Senior Rep for Boone Studios?
Your answers can be short and sweet, as long as they are completely honest. We look forward to hearing from you! The first Senior to respond to this inquiry will automatically begin the process of becoming a Rep. The remaining two slots will be chosen based on the number of Seniors that apply and their answers to our questions listed above. If there is a large amount of applicants (within the month of February) then we will select our top 5-10 applicants and have a Facebook competition for the most "likes" to pick our lucky winners of this amazing opportunity!